At Nailted, we have found the key to agile and easy performance reviews. A process that suits 90% of People & HR teams, with advanced configurations for the remaining 10%.
Easy for HR to launch, manage and have everything in one place.
Easy for managers to get involved and evaluate performance.
Easy for the team to do and understand the feedback received.
From zero to hero in 2 clicks
Under your control
Always on top of your performance reviews
Conduct the best performance reviews thanks to all the feedback gathered in your previous 1:1 meetings and employee surveys.
Our feedback processes are continuous and connected
Try it for yourself in 1 minute